Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
Get Your Commercial Driver's License
ICTC will deliver the following to our students:
- 160 hours of Oklahoma approved accredited curriculum courses per class.
- Provide the equipment needed to complete the training described.
- Provide adequate insurance for the entire training process.
- Provide high quality, convenient, and comprehensive commercial driver education courses that lead to securing a commercial driver's license.
- Schedule each student for the DOT medical physicals, permit testing and the CDL drive test(s).
- Provide a team of instructors and trainers to manage student enrollment.
- Cover cost of the initial permit fees, DOT medical certificate costs, initial CDL test, and one re-test.
Commercial Driver's License - CDL (160 hrs/$4,800)
This is a five-week course of 160 hours that includes the Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP) and Pre-Trip (PTI) programs. You will earn your CLP and undergo training to backing maneuvers, basic road skills, commercial driver lifestyle, and more. The approximate training time in each area will be as follows:
- 16 hours of basic operation, safety, vehicle systems, non-vehicle activities, and exam preparation.
- 43 hours of commercial vehicle pre-trip inspection.
- 45 hours of range instruction on maneuvers and skills.
- 48 hours behind the wheel training.
- 8 hours of log book and trip planning.
Commercial Learner's Permit - CLP (20 hrs/$520)
This is 20 hours of classroom training that provides learning tools and information for you to prepare for the written exams required to obtain an Oklahoma Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP). The permit is required and must be held to be eligible for the Commercial Driver License (CDL) road skills exam.
Pre-Trip Inspection - PTI (16 hrs/$500)
This is a 16-hour program designed to teach you the proper method of completing a pre-trip inspection for commercial vehicles. This course device identification, trailer safety and examination, in-cab inspection, and air brake testing. Holding a PTI is required to obtain an Oklahoma CDL.
Commercial Endorsements - CE (20 hrs/$475)
This two-day classroom 16 hours course is for current CDL holders designed to provide learning tools and information for the following CDL endorsements: Double/Triples (T), Tank Vehicle/Tanker (N), Hazardous Materials/HAZMAT (H), or Tanker/HAZMAT Combo (X).
Third CDL Test $300
Additional CDL Tests $550
Student Refund Policy
ICTC reserves the right to cancel classes due to insufficient enrollment or for circumstances beyond our control. A full refund will be processed if a class is cancelled by ICTC. Refund requests must be made after the first class meeting excluding the $15 administrative fee and textbook fee. No refunds will be issued after the second-class meeting. Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance. Student must come to ICTC in person to request refunds and must the by enrollee - no representative. Please allow 10-14 days for refund processing, if all necessary paperwork has been submitted to ICTC. Students are notified at the time of enrollment if the class requires a background check.
Classes will be held Monday thru Friday, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Currently, ICTC has no funding available for students. However, you may seek financial aid through Green Country Workforce or any tribal organization.
The first day of class, you are required to present the following:
- A valid Oklahoma Driver's License
- Proof of residence with address matching license
- A certified or original Birth Certificate
- Your Social Security Number
2022 Class Schedule
Mar. 28-Apr. 29
May 2-June 3
June 6-July 8
July 11-Aug. 12
Sept. 19-Oct. 21
Oct. 24-Nov. 25
Space is limited!
CONTACT TO REGISTER