Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
Get Your Commercial Driver's License
ICTC will deliver the following to our students:
- 160 hours of Oklahoma approved accredited curriculum courses per class.
- Provide the equipment needed to complete the training described.
- Provide adequate insurance for the entire training process.
- Provide high quality, convenient, and comprehensive commercial driver education courses that lead to securing a commercial driver's license.
- Schedule each student for the DOT medical physicals, permit testing and the CDL drive test(s).
- Provide a team of instructors and trainers to manage student enrollment.
- Cover cost of the initial permit fees, DOT medical certificate costs, initial CDL test, and one re-test.
Week Zero - Prior to your first class, the student will be scheduled for a DOT physical.
Week One - 40 hours of classroom training Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Week Two - This is an "OFF" week for students to obtain their permit and drug screen.
Weeks Three thru Five - 120 hours of behind-the-wheel training Monday thru Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The cost to enroll is $5,300 payable on or before the first day of class. Currently, ICTC has no funding available for students. However, you may seek financial aid through Green Country Workforce or any tribal organization. ICTC will enroll up to six (6) students every Monday throughout the year except certain holidays.
The first day of class, you are required to present the following:
- A valid Oklahoma Driver's License
- Proof of residence with address matching license
- A certified or original Birth Certificate
- Your Social Security Number
Space is limited!
CONTACT TO REGISTER
Student Refund Policy
ICTC reserves the right to cancel classes due to insufficient enrollment or for circumstances beyond our control. A full refund will be processed if a class is cancelled by ICTC. Refund requests must be made after the first class meeting excluding the $15 administrative fee and textbook fee. No refunds will be issued after the second-class meeting. Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance. Student must come to ICTC in person to request refunds and must be an enrollee - no representative. Please allow 10-14 days for refund processing, if all necessary paperwork has been submitted to ICTC. Students are notified at the time of enrollment if the class requires a background check.