- OSHA 30
- 9/12/2022, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- ICTC-Muskogee campus - Bldg. C 2403 N. 41st Street East Muskogee, OK 74403
This 30 hour program is specifically devised for supervisors and workers with safety responsibilities; the program provides information on OSHA compliance issues. OSHA recommends Outreach Training Programs as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1910.
OSHA 30 Hour General Industry topics include:
• Walking and Working Surfaces
• Hazard Communication
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Exit Routes and Emergency Plans
• Bloodborne Pathogens
• Machine Guarding
• And more!
$550, materials and OSHA card included
FOR MORE INFORMATION
[email protected] | 918-348-7988