Government Contracting First-Steps Workshop
- Government Contracting First-Steps Workshop
- 11/8/2023, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- ICTC-Sallisaw Campus 401 E. Houser Road Ind. Blvd Sallisaw, OK 74955
Are you ready to take the first steps in Government Contracting?
Federal, state, and local governments represent THE largest consumer of goods. Medical supplies, linens, construction, catering, counseling services, web and app design/management, religious services, pest control, janitorial services/supplies—you name it, and the government needs it. However, before bidding on your piece of government pie, you need this Government Contracting First-Steps Workshop.
Join ICTC-OkAPEX for a free workshop that covers:
• OkAPEX—what it is; free resources and services; and the benefits of
being a government contractor (more money, business growth, etc.)
• Meet SAM (System for Award Management) and get registered
(Step 1 for working with governments)
• Industry Codes—what role they play in the gov’t contracting game
• Capability Statements—how to write one that grabs the attention
of government buyers
• Cybersecurity – best practices and preventive measures.
Cyberattacks constantly evolve, and business owners should be
aware of the most common types.
Virtual options via Zoom links will be available for each session.
NO CHARGE BUT SEATING IS LIMITED. RSVP TO
[email protected] | 918-348-7938
- First Steps _AUG 30-DEC 6 2023_.pdf 157.22 KB