Financial Aid » Funding Agencies

Funding Agencies

Funding Agencies
Indian Capital Technology Center (ICTC) cooperates with many different funding agencies that offer educational assistance to our students. For questions regarding these agencies or others not listed, please contact the Financial Aid office.
Tribal Agencies:
There are many tribal organizations that provide educational assistance and supportive services to their members. The following are a few of the more common agencies in this area:
Cherokee Nation - Career Services
17675 S. Muskogee Ave.
Tahlequah, OK 74464
Ph: 918-453-5555
Muskogee Ph. 918-781-6427
Stilwell Ph. 918-696-3124
Sallisaw Ph. 918-776-0416
United Keetoowah Band - Education 
P.O. Box 746
Tahlequah, OK  74465
Ph:  918-772-4300 
Choctaw Nation - Career Development Program
P.O. Box 1210
Durant, OK  74702
Ph:  1-800-522-6170
Creek Nation - Education & Training Office
Box 580
Okmulgee, OK  74447
Ph:  918-732-7727
Veterans Administration Regional Office
12 S. Main St.
P.O. Box 8888
Muskogee, OK  74401
GI BILL® Education Call Center - 1-888-442-4551
Workforce Investment Act (WIA)
This program provides job training and employment opportunities for economically disadvantaged, unemployed, and under-employed people. The program also provides retraining for certain people unemployed as a result of plant closing or layoff (Dislocated Worker). Job training programs include occupational training, on the job with private employers, youth employment training (under 21 years of age) programs, literacy training, and others.
Adair County
Cherokee County
Muskogee County
Sequoyah County
Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA)
Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) is a benefit for those workers who lose their jobs or whose hours of work and wages are reduced as a result of foreign competition.  TAA includes a variety of benefits and services to assist eligible workers prepare for and obtain suitable re-employment.  
For more information, visit the Oklahoma office web site:
Fore more information, visit the Arkansas office web site:
Oklahoma Rural Opportunity Grant (ORO)
This program provides assistance to migrant or seasonal farm workers/ranch hands that meet specific criteria provided by the ORO representative.  Assistance includes skills training, tuition assistance, books and supplies assistance, job search and placement, and other supportive services.
For more information, visit their web site at or contact the local Muskogee office by phone at 918-682-3364.
This program is designed to help persons who are eligible for TANF through the DHS. Students will be staffed and referred through the Focus Coordinator for ICTC.
Muskogee Campus - Sonya Hardcastle 918-348-7932
Vocational Rehabilitation Services
The Vocational Rehabilitation program is for individuals who have a physical or mental disability that is an obstacle to employment. Assistance may include tuition, books, and supplies cost. Contact the Vocational Rehabilitation Department:
Muskogee - 918-781-4150
Tahlequah - 918-456-6193